Friday, April 9, 2010

What is the cause of the problem...

To explain the importance of my topic (Medical Tourism) I decided to research our United States health care system. I see this situation as a cause and effect case... United States Health care system is the most expensive in the world and it had other flaws that prevents people have access to it. I thought...why don't I provide an overview of the current situation of U.S. health care system along with the history. This way I explain what happened, what is going on in the present of U.S. health care. And, what what the cause that make people to decide to go overseas to get the health care that they couldn't get in their country. I embarked myself on a journey to investigate this...

I bought books in Amazon.com. In a way I had to address to things. 1) United States Health Care System. 2) Medical Tourism. Besides buying books I went to the public library to get books. I rented DVDs with information on my topic and sub-topic. I printed a lot of articles from the CC online library. Now...I have my topic and a bunch of resources I have to start writing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment